Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sante Italian Restaurant La Jolla California Village.

Address: 7811 Herschel Ave La Jolla, CA 92037 Phone: 858-454-1315 Welcome to Sante Restaurant in La Jolla Village. You are about to become part of the Buonsante family's tradition of the finest in Italian dining. I come from the southeast coast of Italy, from the small town of Mola Di Bari. After landing in New York at the age of 19, I worked my way up local restaurant ranks, learning the intricacies and knowledge of running a truly fine dining establishment. As a result, I became a partner in a very successful restaurant in New York, La Fenice. Friends in La Jolla urged me to bring our authentic Northern Italian cuisine to them, and after visiting this charming town, I knew this was the place to open Sante Ristorante. So now I bring to you New York style combined with the finest in Italian cuisine. My family invites you to sit back and enjoy! For more information on Sante Restaurant visit their website at www.santeristorante.com For more information on La Jolla visit www.socalbeachmag.net www.lajollavillageonline.com.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj72Kf_RY4k&hl=en

My Links : kosher gift baskets Cartier Watches account program

No comments:

Post a Comment